“While borrowing power for the potential home buyer has fallen relative to the low point of 2012, it remains high today and will remain high next year, relative to the long run average. If you don’t want to rent anymore and are considering becoming a homeowner, even if mortgage rates rise next year, your borrowing power will remain strong by historic standards.”
More young buyers are getting into the real estate market. Need some help? Call Winston Crosbie- 561-628-7803 or email- email@example.com.
- Whether You Are A First Time Homebuyer Or A Move-Up Buyer Now Is The Time To Make That Move!
- Check Out Listings For Any Zip Code Here: http://winstonc.kwwellington.net/
- 1st Time Buyer Webinar: www.agentintro.biz/2589/bw
- Check Out Market Trends For Any Zip Code here; just choose your zip code: http://winstonc.kwwellington.net/
- #WinstonCrosbie #WinstonCrosbieRealtor #FindHomesInWellington